Thursday, October 10, 2013

Shout Out

This is going to be a short post today.  I am working on something kind of important and weighty and want to take my time with it but in the meantime I want to give a shout out to Stacy Richards and her beautiful creations at Jubilee's Jewels.  
Those of you following Down syndrome media probably remember the little Chinese baby boy born first of the year who needed a family.  The good Lord not only provided him a wonderful home but the funding for it in 48 hours!  My heart just melted when I read Stacy's story and how they were led to Simeon.  And even more exciting (for me), they live only a mile from me!  Up close and personal!  If you want to be touched check out their story!  And check out Stacy's jewelry too...she is constantly supporting adoptions!  This is the beautiful piece I got her to make for me today and I'm all ready to get some custom pieces done for Christmas :)
I know these are repeat pics from facebook today, but I couldn't wait to share.

No comments: