Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ripple Effect

Two years ago, the first year that I blogged for the month of October and I wrote a post about a comment a little student of mine made when she learned about Down syndrome for the first time.  She requested one of the bows we make every year (still available upon request)
 and she made a point last October or telling me she remembered to wear it for Reagan.  Today she showed up to her piano lesson wearing it and told me how she told everybody at her church (her daddy is pastor) about Down syndrome awareness and not to forget to wear blue and yellow along with pink this month.  I think I may need to provide her with a few more bows if she is going out into the world for Reagan! :)  This is an 11 year old girl!  And again the little children lead the way.

No comments: